Create a Permanent Wikipedia Page for Your Website-Increase Your Online Presence
50% Discount offer running for Festival
I'm a Wikipedian, so please consider the value.
DON'T TAKE ME DOWN IF YOU WANT TO GROW
IMPORTANT: If you don't have written information about the page "Biography, History, Career, Trending and etc" you must pay $100 for writing purpose.
What has your experience been with Wikipedia? Have you created pages or articles? Have you run afoul of Wiki editors? Have you had problems correcting erroneous information posted by others?
When I first decided to create a Wikipedia page for my client’s technology, I had no idea what I was in for. I had made simple updates to existing pages, so how hard could it be to create a new page?
I’m here to tell you it was incredibly difficult. Writing for Wikipedia is akin to writing a college term paper — you can’t get by with just creating easy, breezy marketing copy for this type of project.
But, the effort was worth it. My client’s industry-changing technology — which their founder invented — is now an official part of Wikipedia. The Wikipedia page tells the story of the technology and includes photos of my client’s product. Most importantly, the page generates traffic to my client’s site.
Reasons to create a Wikipedia page
Wikipedia is a living, breathing encyclopedia where anyone can add their own pages, articles, and knowledge. Topics cover just about anything: Green Day (the band), pinball, carbon black and, yes, even content marketing.
Should you create a Wikipedia page? Here are a few indicators that this type of content may meet your needs:
- You have an industry-changing technology that your company invented or developed. This technology can be anything from mechanical to chemical to musical (e.g., iTunes).
- Your founder or company is “notable.” Wikipedia editors apply a “notability” test to determine if your subject warrants a Wikipedia page. If your company has invented something or if your founder is a person-of-note (e.g., a famous author, the first person to row a boat across the ocean), then your company or founder might be a good candidate.
- You can’t find any information about your technology or topic in Wikipedia. This is what prompted me to suggest creating a Wiki page for my client’s technology.
I've been an active member of the Meta-Wiki community, & Wikipedia, a multilingual and free internet encyclopedia for over 6 years. And now willing to create a detailed page for the topic with reference links!
A Wikipedia article is a good way to introduce to the world or enlightening the world about your topic or yourself.
I'll cover the following features and more:
- Notability test result
- Code file
- Page Creation
- Pic addition and Extra editing
- Code content table
- Code info-box to your page
- Code External Links and more.
No Fear of Deletion!
What I'll need from you:
1) What is your company about – what are you notable for.
2) References, third pages that have featured your website such as newspapers or blogs. If you don't have references no worry, I will create = Place order from here for references.
3) Website logo
Or Fill up the Google Form https://goo.gl/forms/WOxR2n0nIsGi9Fgo2
Without the requirements, please don't order
Order with confidence. The process can take 6 hours to 10 days. It's a quality job.